Brenda McCallum Obituary
Brenda McCallum, 63, of Potts Camp, died July 16, 2012 at her home.
Survivors include her mother, Gracie Rhea McCallum, a brother, two sisters and two nieces, all of Potts Camp.
A family memorial will be held July 22 at Benda’s home in Potts Camp. Holly Springs Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...