Applications available now for free/reduced meals in Union County Schools cafeterias
This year, the Union County School District announced a new secure service for Free/Reduced Meal Applications.
This is a quick and easy way to get the child/children’s application processed quickly and view their status. There is no charge for this service.
Starting July 17, 2012, the parent can go to the Union County School District web page (www.union.k12.ms.us) and enter all their children that are students in the Union County School District. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on School Lunch Application, Online Free and Reduced Application and follow the directions.
Each student is added on same form. When the application is submitted, the status of the student’s account will show up.
For further assistance call 662-534-1957.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...