ICC event set July 24
A Connection Day/adult orientation session is scheduled for July 24 from 4-7 p.m. in the Student Services Building at the Itawamba Community College Tupelo Campus (2176 South Eason Blvd.).
The session is designed for adult students to become familiar with ICC and sign up for fall semester classes.
Highlights of the session will include meeting with an academic or career and technical counselor, registration, discussion of ACT and placement scores, financial aid application, fees and ID card. Presentations will focus on how to choose a career, how to be a successful student, the GO2ICC Portal and Blackboard and a general information session. Child care services will be provided.
For more information, call Carla Rose at (662) 620-5137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Marcus Simmons at (662) 620-5314 or email email@example.com.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...