Vivian McClung obituary
Vivian Dale Hall McClung, 77, of Brentwood, Tenn., died March 17, 2012.
She lived a full and adventurous life from the cotton fields of Mississippi to being a world traveler.
She is survived by a son, Kevin (Kim) McClung of Brentwood, Tenn.; a sister, Edith Bloom of Houston, Texas; two grandchildren, Sara and Austin McClung.
Memorial services will be conducted at 4 p.m., Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at Williamson Memorial Funeral Home with Jim Taylor officiating. Williamson Memorial Funeral Home of Franklin, Tenn. is in charge of arrangements.
Visitation will be one hour prior to the service at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...