Justin Wilder obituary
Justin Wilder, 21, of Corning, Ark., died Friday, Mar. 30 in Cardwell, Mo.
He was born in Pocahontas, Ark., on Nov. 24, 1990. He was a full-time student at Black River Technical College in Pocahontas, Ark. and was employed by Farm Services, Inc. He enjoyed spending time with family, friends and his pets, fishing, and attending church where he was very active at both Success First Baptist Church in Success, Ark. and First Baptist Church of Caraway, Ark.
Services were at 2 p.m., Monday, April 2, 2012, at Ermert Funeral Home in Corning, Ark. Interment will be in the Corning Cemetery.
He is survived by his parents Jerry and Debbie Wilder of Corning, Ark.; his girlfriend Kara Stevens of Caraway, Ark.; brothers, Eric Wilder his wife Jessica and children Carter, Noah and Eva of Myrtle, and Jerry Wilder, Jr. his wife and sons of Phenix City, Ala.; sister, Amy Michelle Cochran and her sons of Success, grandmother Velma Roofe of Corning and several uncles, aunts, cousins and friends.
He was preceded in death by his Grandpa W.T. Roofe and grandparents Isaac and Mable Wilder.
Visitation was from 6 to 9 p.m., Sunday at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Hurricane news June 28, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Truck causes power outage, other damage to downtown buildings June 28, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...