Jimmy Riddle obituary
Jimmy “Jim” Frederick Riddle, 74, of Ingomar, died March 18, 2012 at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
He was born Dec. 5, 1937 in New Albany to the late Jamie Riddle and Sarah Hayne Riddle McMillen. He established and owned Riddle Heating and Air Conditioning in New Albany. He was a member of the Ingomar Baptist Church.
Services will be held at 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at the Ingomar Baptist Church with the Rev. Clyde Pound officiating. Interment will be in the Ingomar Cemetery. United Funeral Service is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include his wife Myra Gaylord Riddle of Ingomar; four daughters Tosha Riddle May (Kenneth) of Dallas, Texas, Susan Riddle Duke of Memphis, Tenn., Lisa Cruse Quenneville (Mike) of Huntsville, Ala., and Kim Cruse Wilson (Wiley) of New Albany; two sons, Jamie Riddle (Tracy) and Jim Riddle, Jr. (Leslie) both of Ingomar; two sisters, Sarah Kern and Trisha Grisham (William), both of Ingomar; three brothers Billy Riddle (Elsie) of Jackson, Butch McMillen of Ingomar, and Harry McMillen (Debbie) of Ecru, and 12 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Pallbearers will be W.C. Grisham, Skeeter Grisham, Dick Riddle, Buddy Dixon, Chandler McMillen, and Jay Dowdy. Honorary pallbearers will be Charlie Neal Huffstatler, Luke White, John Robbins, Will Dodds, Cecil Dunaway, John Haynes, William Grisham, Ross Smith, and Gordon Wade.
Visitation was from 5 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at Ingomar Baptist Church, and from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the church.
Memorials may be made to the March of Dimes, 1275 Mamaroneck Avenue, White Plaines, NY 10605.
About Chris Elkins
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes May 27, 2016
- Museum Madness children’s discovery program will start June 20 May 27, 2016
- Bogue signs with Blue Mountain College softball May 29, 2016
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules May 27, 2016
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests May 27, 2016
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival May 27, 2016
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2 May 27, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Bogue signs with Blue Mountain College softball
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2