Jewel Hall obituary
Jewel Paralee Hill Hall, 96, of New Albany, died Tuesday, April 3, 21012 at Baptist Memorial Hospital – Union County.
She was born June 29, 1915 in Union County to the late Alexander and Lila Turner Hill. She was a homemaker and enjoyed fishing, gardening and spending time with her grandchildren. She was a member of Martin Baptist Church.
Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, April 6, 2012 at United Funeral Service with Rev. Andy Russell, Rev. Mike Johnson and Rev. Chip Johnson officiating. Interment will be in Martin Cemetery. United Funeral Service is in charge of the arrangements.
She is survived by two daughters, Dorothy Gregory and Mary Lou Raines (Johnny); two sons, Paul Hall (Pat) and Charles Hall (Lana), all of New Albany; 16 grandchildren; 31 great grandchildren and numerous great-great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Ernest Hall; one daughter, Joyce Andrews, and two sons-in-law, Hershel Gregory and Herbert Andrews.
Pallbearers will be Brad Raines, John Raines, Mickey Hall, Jeff Hall, Ryan Hall, Johnny Gregory, Bill Gregory and Scott Gregory.
Visitation was from 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...