Dennis Duggar obituary
Dennis Lynn Duggar 57, of New Albany, died Friday March 23, 2012 at his residence.
He was born in Union County on May 15, 1954 to Myles Allen Duggar and Dorothy Fay Dye Duggar. He worked in operations at Sonoco Products in Memphis, Tenn. He loved music and played the piano and key boards, he composed music and liked to sing. He loved deer hunting and fishing.
Services were at 2 p.m., Monday, March 26, 2012 at United Funeral Service with Bro. Brownie Tohill and Bro. Earl Cooper officiating. Interment was in the Pleasant Hill Cemetery. United Funeral Service was in charge of arrangements.
Suvivors include his mother Dorothy (Dot) McMillen of New Albany; one son, Justin Ross Duggar of Memphis, Tenn.,; one sister, Lana Holt (Tim) of New Albany; one brother, David Allen Duggar (Tresa) of Olive Branch; two grandchildren, James Duggar and Kinsy Duggar of Memphis, Tenn.
He was preceded in death by his father, Allen Duggar.
Pallbearers were Lee Allen Holt, Timothy Allen Holt, Jason Hubbard Willard, Sidney Trapper, Kenny Stroud, Terry Duggar and Wayne Dye.
Visitation was from 11 a.m. to service time Monday.
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 31, 2016
- Settlemires named to first-ever All-SSAC Faculty Team May 31, 2016
- No reason to be bored here this summer May 31, 2016
- Looks like summer is here May 31, 2016
- County compares favorably to neighbors in several categories May 31, 2016
- Spray park at BNA Bank Park opens for the summer May 31, 2016
- Martintown Road bridge gets first part of new deck May 31, 2016
- Union County jobless rate continue to be among lowest in state May 31, 2016
- Free concert series begins Saturday May 31, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...