Dennis Duggar obituary
Dennis Lynn Duggar 57, of New Albany, died Friday March 23, 2012 at his residence.
He was born in Union County on May 15, 1954 to Myles Allen Duggar and Dorothy Fay Dye Duggar. He worked in operations at Sonoco Products in Memphis, Tenn. He loved music and played the piano and key boards, he composed music and liked to sing. He loved deer hunting and fishing.
Services were at 2 p.m., Monday, March 26, 2012 at United Funeral Service with Bro. Brownie Tohill and Bro. Earl Cooper officiating. Interment was in the Pleasant Hill Cemetery. United Funeral Service was in charge of arrangements.
Suvivors include his mother Dorothy (Dot) McMillen of New Albany; one son, Justin Ross Duggar of Memphis, Tenn.,; one sister, Lana Holt (Tim) of New Albany; one brother, David Allen Duggar (Tresa) of Olive Branch; two grandchildren, James Duggar and Kinsy Duggar of Memphis, Tenn.
He was preceded in death by his father, Allen Duggar.
Pallbearers were Lee Allen Holt, Timothy Allen Holt, Jason Hubbard Willard, Sidney Trapper, Kenny Stroud, Terry Duggar and Wayne Dye.
Visitation was from 11 a.m. to service time Monday.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...