Debra Hall obituary
Deborah Daphine Hall, 54, of Cleveland, Tenn., passed away Thursday, April 5, 2012.
She attended church at The Dwelling Place in Cleveland, Tenn.
Funeral services were held at 7 p.m. on Monday, April 9, 2012 at the T. L. Lowery Global Ministry Center with Pastor Jamie Tuttle, Dr. T. L. Lowery and Pastor Mark Castro officiating. The family received friends from 2 to 7 p.m. at the ministry center prior to the service.
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m., Thursday, April 12, 2012, at United Funeral Service in New Albany with the Rev. Jack Ezell officiating. Interment will follow in Glenfield Memorial Park. The family will receive friends from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home in New Albany.
She is survived by her husband David Hall, her son Michael A. Hall both of Cleveland, TN, her father Thomas Stanford, her sister Rebecca Mayo (Alton), and nephew Andy Mayo all of New Albany.
She was preceded in death by her mother Shirley Daphine Raines Stanford, and nephew Private Barry Wayne Mayo who was killed in action while serving in Iraq.
Pallbearers will be Danny Burch, Tommy Burch, Tommy Raines, Doug Raines, Joe Raymond Jennings, and Eddie Rodgers.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Hurricane news June 28, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Truck causes power outage, other damage to downtown buildings June 28, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...