Carolyn Freiday obituary
Carolyn Shirley Freiday, 71, of Aiken, S.C., formerly of Union County, died Monday, March 19, 2012 in Aiken, South Carolina.
She was born Sept. 3, 1940 to Cap and Martha Wilder Shirley.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 1, 2012 at Macedonia Baptist Church in Myrtle with Billy Foley officiating. United Funeral Service is in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her husband, Thomas J. Freiday, Sr.; a son, Thomas J. Freiday, Jr.; a daughter, Terri Freiday Nolan, all of Aiken, S.C.; two brothers, James (Shirley) Shirley and Ray Shirley, both of Myrtle; four grandchildren: Dana Nolan, Richard Nolan III, Matthew (Tiffany) Jowers and Kevin Jowers; and several nieces and nephews.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by five sisters and four brothers.
In lieu of flowers, please make donations in her memory to Macedonia Baptist Church. 1033 CR 19, Myrtle, MS 38650.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...