Annie Pratt obituary
Annie B. Mosley Pratt, 82, of New Albany, died March 18, 2012 at her home.
Survivors include four children, Sarah Ruth Graham, Sarah Catherine Bails, Hugh Wesley Pratt and Larry Pratt, all of New Albany; eight siblings, Joe Edward Mosley of Peoria, Ralph Mosley, Sam Mosley and Onzie Gray, all of New Albany, Charles Gray of Myrtle, Willie Ed Gray of Jackson, Mary Ann Pullium of Racine, Wisc. and Roger Gray of Gulfport; 15 grandchildren, 19 great-grandchildren, seven great-great-grandchildren and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation will be from 1 to 8 p.m., Friday at the funeral home.
Services will be at 2:30 p.m., Saturday, March 24, 2012 at Beaver Dam M.B. Church. Interment will be in church cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes May 27, 2016
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules May 27, 2016
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests May 27, 2016
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival May 27, 2016
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2 May 27, 2016
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer May 27, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer