Annie Pratt obituary
Annie B. Mosley Pratt, 82, of New Albany, died March 18, 2012 at her home.
Survivors include four children, Sarah Ruth Graham, Sarah Catherine Bails, Hugh Wesley Pratt and Larry Pratt, all of New Albany; eight siblings, Joe Edward Mosley of Peoria, Ralph Mosley, Sam Mosley and Onzie Gray, all of New Albany, Charles Gray of Myrtle, Willie Ed Gray of Jackson, Mary Ann Pullium of Racine, Wisc. and Roger Gray of Gulfport; 15 grandchildren, 19 great-grandchildren, seven great-great-grandchildren and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation will be from 1 to 8 p.m., Friday at the funeral home.
Services will be at 2:30 p.m., Saturday, March 24, 2012 at Beaver Dam M.B. Church. Interment will be in church cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Hurricane news June 28, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Truck causes power outage, other damage to downtown buildings June 28, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...