We received two form letters yesterday mailed from Portland, Ore., advising us that we may qualify for a “free” cellular phone. This offer also included “free” texting and we could select from three different plans with “free” long distance, “free” roaming and multiple other “free” benefits.
It even had a place where you could be referred for “free” service by a friend. It went on to say that we could get a “free” cell phone if we had an annual income of over $52,000. In the fine print it went on to say that this was a federal program, in other words, it is taxpayer funded. Need I say more?
Gary D. Weathers
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...