Northeast golf finishes seventh at MSU golf course
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s golf team finished seventh at the Mississippi State Golf Course in Starkville in the Mississippi Association of Community & Junior Colleges (MACJC) fourth event of 2012.
Leading the way at the tournament was Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College with an overall score of 589 (300-289). East Mississippi wasn’t far behind finishing with two-day 596 (299-297), while Northwest shot a 603 followed by Copiah Lincoln’s 605, Jones Junior College’s 625, and Itawamba who got the sixth spot with a 653.
Rounding out the top ten was East Central (671), Hinds (697), and Holmes (709).
Easton Cartwright once again led the way for Northeast finishing the event with a two-day average of 160 (82-78) followed by teammates Jordan Wilson’s 162, Blake Conlee’s 165, and Taylor Trimble’s 167.
Next up for the Tigers will be event number five hosted by Northwest Mississippi Community College on April 2-3 at North Creek in Horn Lake for day one and Wedgewood in Olive Branch for day two.
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Chism wins UBBI scholarship May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...