Northeast golf finishes seventh at MSU golf course
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s golf team finished seventh at the Mississippi State Golf Course in Starkville in the Mississippi Association of Community & Junior Colleges (MACJC) fourth event of 2012.
Leading the way at the tournament was Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College with an overall score of 589 (300-289). East Mississippi wasn’t far behind finishing with two-day 596 (299-297), while Northwest shot a 603 followed by Copiah Lincoln’s 605, Jones Junior College’s 625, and Itawamba who got the sixth spot with a 653.
Rounding out the top ten was East Central (671), Hinds (697), and Holmes (709).
Easton Cartwright once again led the way for Northeast finishing the event with a two-day average of 160 (82-78) followed by teammates Jordan Wilson’s 162, Blake Conlee’s 165, and Taylor Trimble’s 167.
Next up for the Tigers will be event number five hosted by Northwest Mississippi Community College on April 2-3 at North Creek in Horn Lake for day one and Wedgewood in Olive Branch for day two.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...