T.Y. Kimmons obituary
T.Y. Kimmons, 90, of New Albany, died Feb. 26, 2012 at Mississippi State Veteran’s Hospital in Oxford.
Survivors include his son, Rev. Thomas Lonnie Kimmons of New Albany, his siblings, two grandchildren, one great-grandchild and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation will be from 1 to 6 p.m., Friday at Serenity Chapel in New Albany.
Services will be at noon, Saturday, March 3, 2012 at Watson Grove M.B. Church with interment in the church cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...