Shelia Cobb obituary
Shelia Daniel Cobb, 56, of Tupelo, died Feb. 21, 2012 at her home.
Survivors include her husband, Norris Cobb; two daughters, Dana Cobb and Tangra Cobb of Tupelo; her siblings, three grandchildren and a host of other family and friends.
Visitation was from 5 to 7 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 25 at Serenity Chapel in New Albany.
Services were at 2:30 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012 at Red Hill M.B. Church, with interment in Red Hill Cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany was in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...