Norris Eugene Millican obituary
Norris Eugene Millican, age 83, died Sunday, February 26, 2012 at the Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo.
He is survived by his daughter, Sharon Millican Medlin; a granddaughter, two great-grandchildren, a brother and four nephews.
Services will be held 2 p.m. Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at United Funeral Service Chapel. Interment will be in the Vista Memorial Park in New Albany.
United Funeral Service is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Going to the ‘Ship’ May 18, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...