Norris Eugene Millican obituary
Norris Eugene Millican, age 83, died Sunday, February 26, 2012 at the Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo.
He is survived by his daughter, Sharon Millican Medlin; a granddaughter, two great-grandchildren, a brother and four nephews.
Services will be held 2 p.m. Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at United Funeral Service Chapel. Interment will be in the Vista Memorial Park in New Albany.
United Funeral Service is in charge of arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...