M.L. Hall obituary
Melvin Laverne “M.L.” Hall, 81, of Pelahatchie, died Sunday, Feb. 12, 2012 at Crossgates River Oaks in Brandon.
He retired from Miller Transporters and attended Meadow Grove Baptist Church. He was a U.S. Army veteran and served in the Korean War.
Services are at 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2012 in the funeral home chapel with interment in Floral Hills Memory Gardens. Baldwin-Lee Funeral Home in Pearl is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include daughters, Patricia Ann Hall and Peggy Kathryn Black, both of Pelahatchie; brother, Kenneth Lamar Hall of Kingston, Tenn.; grandchildren, Christy Weaver, David Ward, Daniel Ward, Charlie Black, Dusty Ward and Devin Black; great-grandchildren, Lake and Danilynn Ward.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Peggy Hall and daughter, Rachel Darlene Ward.
Visitation was from 5 to 8 p.m., Monday at the funeral home.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...