Dot Carr obituary
Dorothy (Dot) Ann Roberts Carr, 83, of Blue Springs, died Monday, March 5, 2012 at her residence.
She was born in Union County on Sept. 15, 1928 to the late Ewell Roberts and Odell Pannell Roberts. She was retired from Van Atkins department store. She enjoyed reading and watching birds, especially hummingbirds. She was a Baptist and a member of Center Baptist Church.
Services were at 11 a.m., Wednesday March 7, 2012, at United Funeral Service with Bro. Mike Brazil officiating. Interment will be in the Center Cemetery. United Funeral Service is in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include one son, Richard Carr (Sharman) of Blue Springs and a cousin, Bobbye Foreman of Saltillo.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Forrest Carr and one son, Dennis Carr.
Pallbearers were Joe Bryant, Charles Bryant, J. D. Roberts, Bill Wigington, Roy Cocke and Jerry Towery.
Memorials may be made to Center Baptist Church 1701 CR 121 Blue Springs, Ms. 38828 or Gentiva Hospice 1140 West Main Tupelo, Ms 38801.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse May 17, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- The Playhouse May 19, 2016
- River Players to present comedy-murder mystery next week May 19, 2016
- Myrtle Church to host Dave Ramsey financial series May 19, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- City wants residents to be aware of yard sale, sign regulations May 19, 2016
- Farmers’ Market opens June 4 May 19, 2016
- Downtown area getting new parking lot May 19, 2016
- More graduation ceremonies Friday night, Saturday May 19, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...