Claude Caldwell obituary
Claude Caldwell, 78, was called home Feb. 15, 2012 at Baptist Trinity Hospice House.
He was born Dec. 8, 1933 in New Albany to the late Claude L. Caldwell and Elizabeth Bryant Caldwell. He served in the United States Air Force obtaining the rank of captain prior to his honorable discharge and was a graduate of the University of Mississippi. He founded of Claude Caldwell Homes, and was a past president of the Memphis Home Builders Association and a realtor.
Funeral services were held at 1 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 18, 2012 at Memorial Park Funeral Home. The family received friends from noon until service time. Interment was in the Memorial Park Mausoleum. Memorial Park Funeral Home of Memphis, Tenn. was in charge of arrangements.
He leaves his loving wife of 50 years, Carol Caldwell, his three children, Daniel Caldwell, Jennifer Caldwell Angelakis and Chris Caldwell, as well as 10 grandchildren.
He is preceded in death by his sister, Sara Caldwell Walker.
Memorial contributions can be made the American Cancer Society or the American Diabetes Association.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse May 17, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- The Playhouse May 19, 2016
- River Players to present comedy-murder mystery next week May 19, 2016
- Myrtle Church to host Dave Ramsey financial series May 19, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- City wants residents to be aware of yard sale, sign regulations May 19, 2016
- Farmers’ Market opens June 4 May 19, 2016
- Downtown area getting new parking lot May 19, 2016
- More graduation ceremonies Friday night, Saturday May 19, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...