Thanks for supporting Pilot Club
The Pilot Club of New Albany hosted the 3rd annual Father/Daughter Ball this past Saturday. What a huge success it was. We would like to thank all the fathers and daughters who attended and helped to make this such a success. We appreciate the patience shown and apologize for the lines for the balloon man and pictures. We try each year to improve by evaluating the previous year.
Community support for this event is unbelievable. Thanks to Southern Traditions for providing the door prize and to BancorpSouth for providing the bikes which were given away. A special thanks goes out to Anchor Clubs at East Union, Ingomar and New Albany for being there to help serve, decorate, and entertain. Your help was greatly appreciated. Our Anchors are always there to help us and we cannot begin to express our appreciation to them for all they do to help us and their communities. We look forward to welcoming you in as Pilots one day. You are the Best!
Thanks to First United Methodist Church for allowing us to use your facilities. Your accommodations are excellent and Whitt is an outstanding staff member.
We look forward to hosting next year’s ball and encourage fathers and daughters to mark your calendars for next February. The actual date will be announced some time in January. Thanks to all for your support of the Pilot Club of New Albany.
Pilot Club, New Albany
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...