Toyota to hold line-off ceremony on Nov. 17
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi will hold a ceremony on Nov. 17 to celebrate the first Corolla to roll off the line at its Union County plant.
The automaker announced that the event will run from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on that date according to invitations that it mailed out on Friday.
According to the invitation, guests with event access passes will be shuttled to the facility from the Tupelo Furniture Market; no vehicles will be allowed to park at the plant.
Check-in for the event will begin at 10 a.m. Shuttles will begin leaving for the plant at 11 a.m. exactly.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...