Toyota to hold line-off ceremony on Nov. 17
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi will hold a ceremony on Nov. 17 to celebrate the first Corolla to roll off the line at its Union County plant.
The automaker announced that the event will run from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on that date according to invitations that it mailed out on Friday.
According to the invitation, guests with event access passes will be shuttled to the facility from the Tupelo Furniture Market; no vehicles will be allowed to park at the plant.
Check-in for the event will begin at 10 a.m. Shuttles will begin leaving for the plant at 11 a.m. exactly.
About Chris Elkins
- Going to the ‘Ship’ May 18, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...