Davis, Gaines to wed Nov. 5
Doug and Cindy Davis of Ecru, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Meagan Nicole Davis, to Adam Gaines of New Albany.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Harold Sanford and the late Ms. Brenda Davis. She is a graduate of North Pontotoc Attendance Center and is a graduate of Northwest Mississippi Community College. She is currently employed as a nurse.
The prospective groom is the son of Mary Gaines and the late Joe Gaines of New Albany and is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. William Hilzendager and the late Mr. and Mrs. Pete Gaines. He is a graduate of Ingomar Attendance Center and has studied at the University of Mississippi in business administration.
The couple will exchange vows at 2 p.m. on Nov. 5, 2011 at Fredonia Baptist Church with Bro.
Kelby Johnson officiating the ceremony. The public is invited to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 31, 2016
- Settlemires named to first-ever All-SSAC Faculty Team May 31, 2016
- No reason to be bored here this summer May 31, 2016
- Looks like summer is here May 31, 2016
- County compares favorably to neighbors in several categories May 31, 2016
- Spray park at BNA Bank Park opens for the summer May 31, 2016
- Martintown Road bridge gets first part of new deck May 31, 2016
- Union County jobless rate continue to be among lowest in state May 31, 2016
- Free concert series begins Saturday May 31, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...