Davis, Gaines to wed Nov. 5
Doug and Cindy Davis of Ecru, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Meagan Nicole Davis, to Adam Gaines of New Albany.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Harold Sanford and the late Ms. Brenda Davis. She is a graduate of North Pontotoc Attendance Center and is a graduate of Northwest Mississippi Community College. She is currently employed as a nurse.
The prospective groom is the son of Mary Gaines and the late Joe Gaines of New Albany and is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. William Hilzendager and the late Mr. and Mrs. Pete Gaines. He is a graduate of Ingomar Attendance Center and has studied at the University of Mississippi in business administration.
The couple will exchange vows at 2 p.m. on Nov. 5, 2011 at Fredonia Baptist Church with Bro.
Kelby Johnson officiating the ceremony. The public is invited to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...