Brenda Hill obituary
Brenda Joyce Ellis Hill, 62, of Dumas, died Oct. 20, 2011, at Graceland Care Center in New Albany. She was born June 23, 1949, in Tupelo to B. E. and Olga Mae Rogers Ellis. She was a member of Dumas Baptist Church and a homemaker. She loved camping, reading, working puzzles, and watching her favorite shows on TV.
Service were held at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 23, 2011 at United Funeral Service Chapel with Bro. Rex Yancey and Bro. Michael Baker officiating. Interment was in the Pleasant Ridge Cemetery. United Funeral Service was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by her husband Harold Hill, one brother Jimmy Ellis of Mooreville, and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, one sister Geneva Dorrough and four brothers Chestene Ellis, James Ellis, Tulon Ellis, and Talmadge Ellis.
Pallbearers were Doyle Caviness, Phillip Young, Chris Bailey, and Benny Rakestraw.
Visitation was from 5-8 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 22, 2011.
For online condolences and to sign guest registry please visit www.unitedfuneralservice.com.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...