Belinda Jones obituary
Belinda Jones, 49, of New Albany, died Sunday, Oct. 16, 2011 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi. Belinda was the first child born to Iris Nell Jones and the late Joseph Lee Sr. on Nov. 3, 1962 in Laurel, Miss. Left to recall her memories she leaves her mother Iris Nell Lee, two sisters Joyce Lee and Sharon (Robert) Polk, four brothers Joseph (Michelle) Lee, Jamel (Felisha) Lee, Jamaal (Jessica) Lee and Javon Lee, all of New Albany, a host of aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and special friends.
Services were held at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 22, 2011 at Zion Chapel M.B. Church in New Albany. Interment was at Hillcrest Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by her daughter Ericka Jones and her father, Joseph Lee Sr.
Pallbearers were Sherman Powell, E.L. Powell, Charles Powell, and Willie Givhan.
Visitation was held from 1-7 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 21, 2011 at Seremity Chapel in New Albany. Serenity Funeral Home was in charge of the arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...