A nice event downtown
Regarding the New Albany On Tap event on Sept. 30, I want to say I enjoyed it a lot. During the time I was there, everyone was friendly and well behaved.
All the sponsors who helped put this event together deserve kudos, especially Mary Jennifer Russell of Sugaree’s Bakery.
The event drew all sorts of folks: doctors, lawyers, cafe owners, teachers, bikers, even a newspaper publisher and his charming wife.
It is refreshing to see local businesses trying to bring life to the community in creative and unique ways. Some things will work, some will not, but those who at least try to express some vision deserve our thanks and encouragement.
M. Lance Phillips
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Hurricane news June 28, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Truck causes power outage, other damage to downtown buildings June 28, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...