New restaurant opens in Hickory Flat
Burritos, tacos, chimichangas, and more are just a few of the items on the extensive menu at Hickory Flat’s new restaurant.
Costa Oaxaquena Authentic Mexican Restaurant opened its doors to the public one month ago in the town of Hickory Flat.
Owner Israel Ojeda opened the restaurant in order to help support his family, to provide jobs for people in need of employment, and to bring authentic mexican food to the area.
Hickory Flat residents have to cook mexican food at home or travel to New Albany, Oxford, or Holly Springs in order to get this type of food.
The menu items are very similar to most mexican restaurant chains, but there are a few unique items that are served at Costa. For example, customers can get a fried apple burrito, a burger, steak, shrimp cocktail, milanese, grilled chicken, the Burrito Costa Special, and more.
The restaurant seats approximately 60 people and areas of the restaurant can be reserved for parties or special occasions.
Ojeda said that there is different food served here and customers can expect good service.
Costa Oaxaquena Authentic Mexican Restaurant is located at 6487 Hwy. 178 in Hickory Flat. The phone number is 662-333-9040. The hours of operation are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
About Chris Elkins
- Going to the ‘Ship’ May 18, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...