Sanders honored by American Legion
Hal Sanders has been named Adjutant Emeritus for American Legion Henry-Potter-Lowrey Post 72. The honor was bestowed at the regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, June 14. Sanders was presented a plaque honoring his longtime and devoted service to the post as the adjutant. His service was cut short due to health issues, but his accomplishments and sacrifice are remembered by all New Albany American Legion members.
He also served Union County veterans as the Veterans Services Officer. In this capacity, Sanders met varied needs of veterans who served in the Armed Services from World War II to the present.
His expertise in this area proved invaluable to those who were seeking the benefits they so richly earned as a result of their service to our great nation.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...