Residents have until July 2 to register to vote
Union County residents who wish to vote in the upcoming November elections have until this Saturday to make sure they are eligible to vote.
The Union County Circuit Clerk’s office will be open from 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday July 2, 2011 for voter registration. This will be the last day to register to vote to be eligible to vote in the Aug. 2, 2011 primary election.
Residents of the county who are 17 years old and will be 18 on or before Aug. 2 are eligible to vote if they are registered.
Absentee Ballots are also available in the circuit clerk’s office now through July 30. The office will also remain open from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, July 23 and Saturday, July 30 for absentee voting.
July 30 being the last day to vote by absentee ballot for the general election.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...