Armed robbery at Twin Creeks
Union County Sheriff’s Department investigators are continuing their investigation into an alleged armed robbery that occured late Wednesday night at a trailer park in Myrtle.
According to Investigator Anthony Anderson, the robbery occurred sometime after 11 p.m., Wednesday night at 1286 Highway 178 in the Twin Creeks apartment complex.
“At this time, that’s all I can tell you,” Anderson said. “It’s still early in the investigation and we don’t want to release too much information at this point.”
Neighbors of Dayana Mirn, who lives at that address, said that she stated that, when she arrived home, two unidentified males approached her and grabbed her purse.
Both Union County deputies and New Albany Police department were searching for the subjects.
About Chris Elkins
- Center Hill Baptist Church news June 28, 2016
- County Road 46 to be closed for several weeks due to bridge work June 28, 2016
- New Albany Fire Department represents city, associations June 28, 2016
- County jobless rate up, but still among lowest June 28, 2016
- MDOT gives sheriff’s department truck for litter collection June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...