NEMCC announces summer baseball camps
Northeast Mississippi Community College head baseball coach Kent Farris will host his annual Tiger baseball camp on May 25-27 at Harold T. White Field in Booneville.
Cost will be $65 for the entire three-day session and includes refreshments, camp T-shirt, and medical insurance.
Farris hopes that the camp will teach athletes fundamental skills to help players develop proper playing habits, while coordinating the hard work with a fun atmosphere.
Northeast staff along with several coaches and players from the local area will provide instruction for youth in attendance. The 2011 Northeast baseball camp will be under the direction of Farris and Northeast Mississippi Community College assistant baseball coach Clint McAuley.
Students who will be entering the first grade in the fall of 2011 through age 12 are eligible for the camp and applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Sessions begin at 9 a.m. and conclude at noon. A break is in the morning and campers will be supervised at all times.
Campers should report each day to the Harold T. White Field by 9 a.m. and will be dismissed at noon each day from the baseball field.
Campers need to bring their own glove. Bats will be provided and if a camper brings his own bat, it will need to be marked accordingly.
Instructors recommend campers wear uniform pants and not shorts if available.
For more information, contact Farris at 662-720-7309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information is also available at http://www2.nemcc.edu/Athletics/page_Baseball_HOME_update.html by clicking on camps.
About Chris Elkins
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes May 27, 2016
- Museum Madness children’s discovery program will start June 20 May 27, 2016
- Bogue signs with Blue Mountain College softball May 29, 2016
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules May 27, 2016
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests May 27, 2016
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival May 27, 2016
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2 May 27, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Bogue signs with Blue Mountain College softball
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2