NEMCC softball schedules tryout
Northeast Mississippi Community College head softball coach Jody Long has announced that the LadyTiger softball team will hold a pair of tryouts for their 2011-12 team.
Northeast’s softball team will hold its first tryout on Wednesday, May 11 at 2 p.m. at Booneville City Park and its second tryout will be two weeks later on Wednesday, May 25 at 2 p.m.
Northeast’s softball tryouts are open to any Mississippi unsigned, unprotected or released 2011 graduate or prior graduate or any current National Junior College Athletic Association player that has a signed transfer waiver from their previous school.
Northeast’s tryout is also open to any out-of-state player that wishes to come to Northeast but athletes from out-of-state institutes of higher education need to also have a transfer waiver from their previous schools.
For current high school players, their season has to be over before attending a tryout.
For those that are currently enrolled at another school or taking college courses, a player must also have at least an unofficial college transcript.
Tryouts will cover a player’s ability in hitting/bunting, throwing skills, fielding, arm strength, accuracy, base running and general knowledge of the game and athletes are required to sign a liability waiver at the tryout.
Those attending must fill out the Northeast softball questionnaire located on theNortheast athletic website.
For more information, contact Long at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-720-7305.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...