Garrison enters West Post Constable race
David Garrison has announced his candidacy for re-election as Union County’s West Post Constable.
Garrison has served in the seat for eight years and is currently seeking his third term. He is a 1987 graduate from West Union High School and attended Northeast Mississippi Community College for two years. He began a career in law enforcement in 1997 and gradauted from the North Mississippi Enforcement Training Academy the following year. He has served as the Union County and city of New Albany DARE officer, firearm instructor and as a New Albany Police Department SWAT team member. He is currently a lieutenant with the police department.
Garrison is the son of Darrell and the late Doris Garrison of the Pinedale Community. He is married to the former Lisa Rakestraw and together they have four children, Heather Baker and Tori, Abby and Kagan Garrison. He is a member of Center Baptist Church.
“Thank you for your support in past elections,” Garrison said. “It has been an honor for me to serve as your west post constable for the last eight years. Please go to the polls on Aug. 2 and Nov. 8 and re-elect me, David Garrison, as your west post constable.”
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Chism wins UBBI scholarship May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...