Blue Springs man accused of possessing child pornography
A Blue Springs man was arrested Tuesday for possession of child pornography.
According to Union County Sheriff's Department Investigator Roger Garner, Russell Keith Nicholson, 44, of 2256 Highway 178 East in Blue Springs, has been charged with one count of possession of child pornography.
Garner said he received information last week from the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, funded by the Mississippi Attorney General's office, that led to the search of Nicholson's address. At that address, Garner said, two computers were seized that contained child pornography.
The computers are currently being processed in forensic examinations, Garner said.
Nicholson is currently being held at the Union County Jail on a $100,000 bond.
See Friday's issue of the New Albany Gazette for the full story.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...