Birth of Eden Quinn
Will and Ashley Davis of Tupelo, Miss. are proud to announce the birth of their daughter, Eden Quinn. She was born Feb. 16, 2011 at the Women’s Hospital in Tupelo. She weighed 9 pounds and measured 20 1/2 inches long. She was welcomed home by her sister Jenna Elise Davis, age 4.
Eden’s grandparents are Glen and Sharon Coleman of Blue Springs and Richard and Maggie Davis of Fulton. Her great-grandparents are Pauline Basden of Blue Springs, David and Lynda Coleman of New Albany, and Beulah Davis and Stella Goodson, both of Fulton.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...