Birth of Eden Quinn
Will and Ashley Davis of Tupelo, Miss. are proud to announce the birth of their daughter, Eden Quinn. She was born Feb. 16, 2011 at the Women’s Hospital in Tupelo. She weighed 9 pounds and measured 20 1/2 inches long. She was welcomed home by her sister Jenna Elise Davis, age 4.
Eden’s grandparents are Glen and Sharon Coleman of Blue Springs and Richard and Maggie Davis of Fulton. Her great-grandparents are Pauline Basden of Blue Springs, David and Lynda Coleman of New Albany, and Beulah Davis and Stella Goodson, both of Fulton.
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights May 19, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Chism wins UBBI scholarship May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...