Ingomar News, February 23, 2011
By Dana Bramlitt
Hello Falcon supporters, this is Dana Bramlitt here with the weekly news.
Last week was the end of the basketball season for the Falcons; however, we are proud of their achievements and hard work. Spring pictures were taken on Friday, Feb. 18. The baseball team started their season on Saturday, Feb. 19.
On Monday, students went to school for a make-up day for the snow. Tuesday was the deadline for Prom forms for those attending. This Thursday, the senior class is holding a Womanless Beauty Revue in the Ingomar auditorium that night, which is to help the seniors raise money for graduation. The elementary will be involved in the MCT Practice for Thursday and Friday of this week. The softball team will start their season on Saturday the twenty-sixth, which is the East Union Classic where they play at 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m..
On Monday, Feb. 28, the elementary will have Math Mornings. Upcoming deadlines include the following: March first, Senior colored pictures; March fourth, deadline for ACT, which will be on April ninth. On March 1, there will also be a softball game at South Pontotoc starting with JV at 5 p.m.. On March third the softball team will be in the Tupelo Tournament at Veteran’s. The Anchor Club will be attending the Tupelo Anchor Club Convention on March 6. Following the end of third nine weeks on March 11 is Spring Break, which will be from March 12 to 20.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...