Findling, Weston to wed April 4
Mr. and Mrs. Ellis Findling of Moberly, Mo., formerly of the Jericho community, announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Kristina Ann Findling of Columbia, Mo. to James Lee Weston of Sturgeon, Mo., son of Mrs. Donna Weston and the late Barry Weston of Sturgeon.
The bride-elect is a 2004 graduate of East Union Attendance Center near Blue Springs, Miss., where she was involved in numerous clubs and activities. Kristina is a 2007 graduate of Moberly Area Community College where she received an Associate of Arts in Elementary Education.
She is a 2009 graduate of Columbia College where she received her Bachelors of Science degree in Psychology. This December, she will graduate from William Woods University with a Masters in Business with an emphasis in Human Resources.
Upon graduation, she will accept a job with Central Missouri Community Action Head Start in Columbia, Mo. where she will be employed as an Assistant Team Leader.
The prospective groom is a 1997 graduate of Sturgeon R-V High School in Sturgeon, Mo. where he was involved in many school activities. James is employed as an Executive Chef at the Columbia Senior Center in Columbia, Mo.
The couple will exchange vows on April 4, 2011 at Excalibur Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada. The couple will celebrate their nuptials with a reception on April 16, 2011 at the Tiger Shriner’s Club in Columbia Mo.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...