AT&T makes 3G coverage available in New Albany
National telecommunitcations provider AT&T announced Monday that its mobile broadband network is now available in New Albany, extending access for advanced mobile services, devices and audio and video content to customers in the area.
Both Mississippi State Sen. Nickey Browning and Rep. Margaret Ellis Rogers applauded the announcement.
“Having access to better coverage and service is great for the citizens of Union County,” said state Sen. Browning.
“AT&T’s wireless investment in Union County will bring new and advanced connectivity to Mississippians,” said Rogers. “This is good news for area businesses and residents.”
AT&T’s mobile broadband network is based on the 3rd Generation Partnership Project family of technologies that includes GSM and UMTS, the most widely used wireless network platforms in the world.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Hurricane news June 28, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Truck causes power outage, other damage to downtown buildings June 28, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...