Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday closings
In honor of the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, the New Albany Gazette will be closed Monday, Jan. 17, 2011. It will re-open for regular business hours on Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2011.
City and county offices will also be closed Monday, Jan. 17 for the holiday.
New Albany’s garbage pick-up schedule will be: Monday’s route will be picked up on Tuesday, Jan. 18 and Tuesday’s route will be picked up on Wednesday, Jan. 19, 2011. The remainder of the week will be on its regular schedule.
In the county, the garbage pick-up routes will follow their regular schedule.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...