Clara M. Davis Malone, 96, of Myrtle, died Monday, Dec. 13, 2010 at her home.
She was born Nov. 30, 1914 in Saltillo, MS to the late Jim and Claudie Lee Sappington Davis. She was retired from Mohasco Mfg. and was a member of Enterprise Baptist Church.
Funeral services wer at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2010 at United Funeral Service. Interment was in Enterprise Cemetery. United Funeral Service was in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include three daughters, Jenny L. Hill, Clara Miller, Arlene (Ray) Porter, all of Enterprise Community; 13 grandchildren; 38 great grandchildren and 22 great-great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, William Austin Malone; a daughter, Frances Young and a son, Hershel Malone.
Pallbearers were Mike Canerdy, David Fortune, Roger Canerdy, Jody Porter, Greg Malone and Jeff Bogue. Honorary pallbearers will be Larry Hill and all of Mrs. Malone’s great grandsons.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...