Clara M. Davis Malone, 96, of Myrtle, died Monday, Dec. 13, 2010 at her home.
She was born Nov. 30, 1914 in Saltillo, MS to the late Jim and Claudie Lee Sappington Davis. She was retired from Mohasco Mfg. and was a member of Enterprise Baptist Church.
Funeral services wer at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2010 at United Funeral Service. Interment was in Enterprise Cemetery. United Funeral Service was in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include three daughters, Jenny L. Hill, Clara Miller, Arlene (Ray) Porter, all of Enterprise Community; 13 grandchildren; 38 great grandchildren and 22 great-great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, William Austin Malone; a daughter, Frances Young and a son, Hershel Malone.
Pallbearers were Mike Canerdy, David Fortune, Roger Canerdy, Jody Porter, Greg Malone and Jeff Bogue. Honorary pallbearers will be Larry Hill and all of Mrs. Malone’s great grandsons.
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 31, 2016
- Settlemires named to first-ever All-SSAC Faculty Team May 31, 2016
- No reason to be bored here this summer May 31, 2016
- Looks like summer is here May 31, 2016
- County compares favorably to neighbors in several categories May 31, 2016
- Spray park at BNA Bank Park opens for the summer May 31, 2016
- Martintown Road bridge gets first part of new deck May 31, 2016
- Union County jobless rate continue to be among lowest in state May 31, 2016
- Free concert series begins Saturday May 31, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...