Steven Finley Jr. and Desrae Finley celebrated their fourth birthday
Steven Finley Jr. and Desrae Finley celebrated their fourth birthday together on November 13, 2010 with family and friends at New Beginning.
The themes were “Princess and the Frog” and “Toy Story.”
Steven and Desrae are the son and daughter of Steven Finley Sr. and Shawana Graham. They celebrated their birthday with their sister and brothers, who are Kimberly Graham, YaYa Finley, Ocena Finley, and TaTa Finley, and family and friends. Their grandparents are Geanell Frazier and the late Ira Shorter of New Albany, Alice and Amos Williams of Blue Springs and Bobby Pinson of Ecru.
About Chris Elkins
- Going to the ‘Ship’ May 18, 2016
- Making History: Urchins win first state title in baseball May 21, 2016
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 24, 2016
- Macedonia news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- New Haven Center says thanks with annual fish fry May 24, 2016
- County supervisors begin to see first of annual budget requests May 24, 2016
- Emerald furniture plant about ready for production May 24, 2016
- Reminder about Memorial Day schedule changes May 24, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...