Deadline for Santa letter submissions is Dec. 13
It’s the time of year once again when the New Albany Gazette prints all the letters that Union County children will write to Santa before Christmas. You may submit these letters to the Gazette by 5 p.m., Monday Dec. 13.
You may email them to email@example.com or send them by mail to 713 Carter Ave., New Albany, MS 38652.
All letters will be published in a special edition in the Friday, Dec. 24, 2010 edition.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...