Weathers, Treadaway to wed December 11
Keith and Christy Grant of New Albany announce the engagement of their daughter, Lauren Paige Weathers of New Albany, to Joe Bradly Treadaway of Blue Springs. He is the son of Scott Treadaway of Blue Springs and Debra Hester of New Albany.
The bride is the granddaughter of Patricia Speck and the late David E. Speck of New Albany, Roger and Louise Grant of Germantown, Tenn. and Sarah Crockell of Mantachie.
The groom is the grandson of Phillip and Margaret Bramlett of New Albany and Larry and Linda Treadaway of Blue Springs.
She is a 2010 graduate of Ingomar Attendance Center. She will be attending Blue Mountain College, where she plans to seek a degree in nursing.
He is a 2005 graduate of East Union Attendance Center and a 2009 graduate of Northeast Community College, where he received a degree in tool and die technology. He is currently employed at the Walmart Distribution Center.
The couple will unite in marriage at 6 p.m., Dec. 11, 2010 at Locust Grove Baptist Church with Bro. Jeff Watts officiating.
A reception will be held in the Locust Grove fellowship hall after the wedding.
Family and friends are invited to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news May 31, 2016
- Settlemires named to first-ever All-SSAC Faculty Team May 31, 2016
- No reason to be bored here this summer May 31, 2016
- Looks like summer is here May 31, 2016
- County compares favorably to neighbors in several categories May 31, 2016
- Spray park at BNA Bank Park opens for the summer May 31, 2016
- Martintown Road bridge gets first part of new deck May 31, 2016
- Union County jobless rate continue to be among lowest in state May 31, 2016
- Free concert series begins Saturday May 31, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...