Purvis, Flowers to wed Dec. 11
Ms. Ann Purvis and Mr. Mike Purvis of New Albany are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Ashley Marie Purvis of Oxford to Chadwick Michael Flowers of Oxford, son of Mr. and Mrs. Rodney Flowers of Pontotoc.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Enoch Jasper Purvis, Ms. Billie Yarbrough Rush, the late J. T. Rush, and Evanee Garrison, all of New Albany.
Ashley is a 2005 graduate of Ingomar High School and is a 2009 graduate of Mississippi Delta Community College, where she earned an Associate degree in Nursing. She is currently a registered nurse at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Mr. Dossie Martin Shook and the late Jane Pund Shook of Cleveland, Miss. and the late Mrs. Edgar Allen Flowers of Rolling Fork.
Chad is a 2002 graduate of North Pontotoc High School and a 2007 graduate of the University of Mississippi, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in Political Science.
He is currently employed as a Senior Implementation Specialist for Next Gear Solutions in Oxford.
The couple will echange vows at 4 p.m. on Dec. 11, 2010 at Liberty Baptist Church with Dr. Tommy Purvis officiating. There will be a reception immediately following the ceremony at the Magnolia Civic Center in New Albany. Family and friends are invited to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...