Eastern Lights, December 3, 2010
Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone but every day ought to be Thanksgiving.
So far we haven’t seen war in our country in a long time. Not in our lifetime anyway. I would be the first to admit we all have our troubles but there are still many things to be thankful for.
Curtis Easley entered Union County Health and Rehab in New Albany Tuesday evening only to return to North Mississippi Medical Center early Thursday morning.
I got a big surprise Thursday morning when the grandchildren came and said, “We came to work on your house.” So I fixed dinner for them. They were Dwayne and Paula McCullough, Robert and Robbie Frazier, Amy, Haley and Will McCullough.
Saturday my family met at Palestine Fellowship building. Those present were: Rickey and Anne Glidewell, David Easley, Sarah and Jamie, Dwayne, Paula, Amy, Haley, and Will McCullough, Robert, Robbie, Sheyanne and Lauren Frazier. We had a pleasant and wonderful time visiting, eating and playing.
Junior and Ann Pannell had Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday with their son and family, Larry and Sandra.
Billy and Shelby had their family at their home Thanksgiving night. Clifford and Sue Easley joined them for supper.
Happy birthday to Peggy Rakestraw on Dec. 7, to Ky Lynn Foreman and Mavienne Hodges on Dec. 9.
Happy Anniversary to Roger and Linda Jarvis on Dec. 5 and to Harold and Becky Hogue on Dec. 8.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- People may forget price of freedom June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...