Mueller, Tucker move on to Ward 4 run-offs
New Albany residents Will Tucker and Angele Mueller will face each other in a run-off for the Ward 4 New Albany Board of Aldermen seat in two weeks.
Of 628 total votes counted Monday night at the Union County Courthouse, Tucker received the most votes of any of the nine candidates in the race 215 votes. Mueller came within less than one hundred votes of Tucker with 119 votes.
Terry Medlin received the next highest number of votes with 96.
The unofficial total results are:
Tim Broom 39 6.21%
Joe Jason Butler 16 2.55%
John Ellis 27 4.30%
Jane R. Ford 64 10.19%
Terry Medlin 96 15.29%
Bill Morgan 35 5.57%
Angele Mueller 119 18.95%
Will Tucker 215 34.24%
Jody Walls 17 2.71%
There were 628 total votes cast, which is 46 percent of 1,355 voters in Ward 4. Approximately 51 of those votes were absentees, four were affadavits and three were curbside votes.
The run-off between Tucker and Mueller will be held on Monday, Dec. 6.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...