Ecru News, November 12, 2010
The Ecru Christmas Parade is scheduled for Saturday, December 4th at 6 p.m. If you would like to enter the parade, there is no registration fee. You can call Gretchin Moody at Ecru Town Hall at 489-3881.
The Ecru Fire Department will have their annual fundraiser “Night With The Stars 4” on Saturday, November 13th at 7 p.m. at the Ecru Fire Department. The admission is $5.00 with all proceeds going to the Ecru Fire Department.
Everyone should attend this outstanding event. It is one of the most amazing shows I have ever attended.
Congratulations to Charlotte Flaherty who received her Life Masters, then received her first milestone which is bronze. The award was presented at the Mmephis Regional Bridge Tournament recently.
A group of four ladies consisting of Jackie Stokes, Gloria Holcomb, Charlotte Flaherty and Donna Hamcrick traveled to New Orleans to attend a bridge tournament.
Happy 40th Anniversary to Mike and Pam Simmons who were honored by their children Stacy Simmons and family and Heather Dyer and family with a barbeque supper and cake. This special occasion was held at the Fellowship Hall at Ecru Baptist Church.
Congratulation to Hannah Whitlock who was chosen as the North Pontotoc High School HOBY representative and to Courtney Quillian who was selected the North Pontotoc High School DAR good citizen.
Progress reports were issued on November 9th and 10th of this week.
About Chris Elkins
- Center Hill Baptist Church news June 28, 2016
- County Road 46 to be closed for several weeks due to bridge work June 28, 2016
- New Albany Fire Department represents city, associations June 28, 2016
- County jobless rate up, but still among lowest June 28, 2016
- MDOT gives sheriff’s department truck for litter collection June 28, 2016
- Bulldogs finish second at Saltillo 7v7 soccer tournament June 29, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...