Ecru News, October 29, 2010
North Pontotoc students are invited to the Fifth Quarter get together at the Blake Mounce Memorial Park. It will begin immediately following the home football game.
The Ecru Baptist Youth traveled to Ripley to hear Dr. Ergan Caner speak. The group enjoyed a meal at Costa on Sunday night.
Marriage and Family group at Friendship Baptist Church will sponsor a Progressive Supper for the youth at 5 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 31.
Don’t forget the middle school’s fall festival from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 13. Hamburger plates will be sold for $5 per plate. All kinds of games will be offered plus a silent auction.
School pictures are scheduled for Oct. 27 for the middle school and high school.
The Lady Viking basketball teams will be selling barbeque plates before the game from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. next Friday, Oct. 29. Barbeque plates will be $9 each; full slab ribs are $18; half slab is $12. All plates include slaw, baked beans, roll, drink and dessert.
Thanksgiving holidays are scheduled for Nov. 22-26.
The North Pontotoc Cross Country team will be competing Thursday at Trace Lake at 4 p.m. Members consist of Aaron Horton, Michael Shafer, Chloe Holcomb, Jourdan Montgomery, Leila Hodjie and Marian Hodjie. Good luck team!
Happy belated birthday to Taylor Holcomb who celebrated Oct. 11 and to Joanne Willis whose birthday was Oct. 13.
Pat Russell will celebrate her special day on Oct. 27.
Jason and Amy Davis from Spring Hill, Tennessee visited with the Bush Hamilton family and the Pat Davis family on Friday and Saturday, Oct. 15 and Oct. 16.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...