Diversity Vuteq taking employment applications next week
More Toyota-associated employment opportunities will soon become available here in Union County, the Union County Development Association announced Wednesday morning.
The UCDA has announced that it will host a portable unit of the WIN Job Center next week to accept applications for Tier One supplier Diversity Vuteq, located in New Albany's Martintown Industrial Complex on Highway 30 West.
The unit will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday, Nov. 1 through Thursday, Nov. 4 and from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Friday, Nov. 5.
The WIN Job Center falls under the supervision of the Mississippi Department of Employment Security.
The UCDA offices are located at 135 East Bankhead St. in downtown New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Hurricane news June 28, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Truck causes power outage, other damage to downtown buildings June 28, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...