Northeast Continuing Education to offer Praxis Workshop
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s Division of Continuing Education will offer a Praxis Workshop in November.
The Praxis workshop will meet on Wednesday, November 10 in room 234 in McCoy Hall on the Booneville campus from 3-6 p.m. Cost for the Praxis workshop is $35.
Pre-registration is required for all Northeast continuing education courses and applications should be turned in one week prior to the selected class starting so officials can see how many students will be attending.
For more information about Northeast’s continuing education classes, contact Phyllis Colson at 662-720-7277 or 1-800-555-2154, ext. 7277 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit Northeast on the Internet at www.nemcc.edu.
About Chris Elkins
- The Playhouse June 21, 2016
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Eastern Lights June 23, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes June 23, 2016
- It’s time for back-to-school vaccines June 23, 2016
- Urchins sink the Vikings with huge fourth June 23, 2016
- East Union wins regional opener in NEMCABB June 23, 2016
- County schools ask for 4 percent tax hike June 23, 2016
- A head of his class June 23, 2016
- Festival to include music, patriotism June 23, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...