Northeast Continuing Education to offer Praxis Workshop
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s Division of Continuing Education will offer a Praxis Workshop in November.
The Praxis workshop will meet on Wednesday, November 10 in room 234 in McCoy Hall on the Booneville campus from 3-6 p.m. Cost for the Praxis workshop is $35.
Pre-registration is required for all Northeast continuing education courses and applications should be turned in one week prior to the selected class starting so officials can see how many students will be attending.
For more information about Northeast’s continuing education classes, contact Phyllis Colson at 662-720-7277 or 1-800-555-2154, ext. 7277 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit Northeast on the Internet at www.nemcc.edu.
About Chris Elkins
- Hurricane news May 24, 2016
- Senior Citizens Day May 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights May 27, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes May 27, 2016
- Museum Madness children’s discovery program will start June 20 May 27, 2016
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules May 27, 2016
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests May 27, 2016
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival May 27, 2016
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2 May 27, 2016
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer May 27, 2016
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...
- Aaron: Here is the problem: It is one thing for the legi...
- Jesusismyquarterback: They would have to drag it the last 40 miles...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Memorial Day to affect operating hours, service schedules
- Police continue drug fight with series of arrests
- Winners in the 2016 Mississippi Bluegrass Championships at the Down From the Hills Heritage Music festival
- Library’s annual summer reading program for children begins June 2
- Capaning to represent New Albany as Boys and Girls Clubs ‘celebrity’ dancer