Messer, Shackleford to wed Oct. 16
Mr. and Mrs. Richard Messer of New Albany, Miss. announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Ashley Nicole Messer, to Joshua Clay Shackleford, son of Mr. and Mrs. Tony Shackleford of Belden, Miss.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Elton Wilson of New Albany. She is also the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Alfred Messer of Myrtle.
Ashley is a 2006 graduate of East Union Attendance Center. She also received a degree in Nursing from Northeast Mississippi Community College in 2010.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Mrs. Mary Allred of New Albany. He is also the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Medlin of New Albany.
Clay is a 2005 graduate of New Albany High School. He also graduated from Northeast Mississippi Community College in 2007 where he receievd a degree in Construction Engineering Technology.
The couple will exchange vows at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 16, 2010 at Blue Springs Baptist Church in Blue Springs, Miss. The bride-elect’s great uncle, Bro. David Greer, will be the officiating minister. There will be a reception immediately following the ceremony at the church. All family and friends are cordially invited.
About Chris Elkins
- Raineses to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2016
- Hurricane news June 28, 2016
- Macedonia news June 28, 2016
- Excel By 5 materials now available at Jennie Stephens Smith Library June 28, 2016
- Happy Fourth of July June 28, 2016
- Special session won’t help county June 28, 2016
- Only one issue of Gazette this week June 28, 2016
- Offices to close, service schedules change for July 4 holiday June 28, 2016
- Section of Bankhead Street closed this week June 28, 2016
- Truck causes power outage, other damage to downtown buildings June 28, 2016
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
- 2DonaldBrick: Nice blog post - I am thankful for the points . Do...
- Christy White Shannon: you do an awesome job Dennis Clayton!!!!...